Sex Therapy of San Diego
Understanding psychologically normative adult human sexual behavior, sexual fantasies and sex play.
Dr. Silbert a Psychologist, Sexologist and Clinical Nurse Specialist provides sex therapy for psychological and physical sex problems related to:
• Desire, Libido, Arousal, Erectile Dysfunction, Impotence, Early Ejaculation, Premature Ejaculation, Delayed Orgasm, Anorgasmia, Female Orgasm Problems, Sex Aversion, Performance Anxiety, Painful Intercourse.
• Sexual Identity, Gender Identity, LGBTQ, Body Image, BDSM, Fetishism
• Partner Sex Conflict, Extra-Marital Affairs, Cheating, Infidelity, Female Sex Abuse, Male Sex Abuse
• Sex Addiction, Porn Addiction, Masturbation Addiction, Sex Compulsion, Hypersexuality, Pornography, Masturbation
• Medical Illness, Menopause, Infertility, Pelvic Pain Disorders, Aging, Loss
Seventy to eighty percent of all adult males and females experience sex problems in their lives.
These problems are often underscored and exacerbated by guilt, shame, sadness, anxiety, stress, depression, low self-worth, body image concerns, fear of abandonment, feelings of vulnerability, lack of trust in relationships, lack of safety in connection to others, limited accurate sexual knowledge, lack of experience, childhood emotional, physical and sex abuse and trauma, parental relationships, divorce, death, loss, ineffective communication skills, physical disabilities, and mental and medical problems.